Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop And 31 Other Songs (1994 mp3 320)



01. My Boy Lollipop (01:59)
02. Oh, Henry (01:53)
03. Do-Re-Me (01:54)
04. Since You've Been Gone (02:34)
05. I'm In Love Again (01:55)
06. Sugar Dandy (02:02)
07. Sweet William (01:44)
08. Bluey Louey (01:53)
09. Something's Gotta Be Done (01:52)
10. He's Mine (02:04)
11. Tom Hark (01:36)
12. Be My Guest (02:09)
13. Walking To New Orleans (01:55)
14. Let The Four Winds Blow (02:10)
15. Don't You Know (01:50)
16. Until You're Mine (02:14)
17. I Want You To Know (02:18)
18. See You Later, Alligator (02:18)
19. Don't Come Knocking (01:54)
20. What Am I Living For? (02:44)
21. What A Price (02:27)
22. Tell Me That You Love Me (02:11)
23. Three Nights A Week (01:53)
24. Bloodshot Eyes (02:33)
25. Tongue Tied (02:12)
26. Chilly Kisses (02:20)
27. I've Fallen In Love With A Snowman (02:19)
28. I Love The Way You Love (02:20)
29. Bring It On Home To Me (02:48)
30. He's Mine [Alternate] (02:04)
31. Killer Joe (02:10)
32. I'm Blue (02:35)



No comments:

Post a Comment