Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Victory or not?




After a time of silence I will give now an update. Last year after a few messages of dead links, I got an anonymous message in one of my posts, which I never published at that time, with the text: "Who needs Zippy links when Hans De Vente is copying everything here and using a better ONE LINK server?" with link to his blog. After I announced that I stopped posting for awhile, I got an anonymous message under the name of "Ben Dover" with the text: "He steals from everywhere. Not just your site... exystence, it's only rock n roll, then puts his links on zinhof. And on and on it goes." I don't know if this is the same person as Hans De Vente. After this message I checked the blog of Hans De Vente and found out that some of my posts were copying to this blog. I also found out that his blog was 1 month old! I decided immediately to delete the rest of my Zippy links to prevent him from posting. My action seems to have an effect. A week later his blog went private to avoid checking his blog (I suppose) . After I posted yesterday a new message I try to visit his blog again and guess? His blog was deleted! It seems he has lost interest to deleting links & copying other people's posts.

So... Victory or not?

13 comments:

  1. great to see you back! hope you're keeping healthy!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. His actions seem to be totally inexplicable (insane?). I have no idea if he's currently on the scene or not.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he is still around and if he repeats last year's stuff, then going private is still an option :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's now going under the name 2020.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean that Hans De Vente changed his user/account name to 2020? Did he has also a new blog?

      Delete
    2. I did a quick search of his name earlier upon reading the above, and there are sites/blogs dedicated to exposing this weirdo, people who have unearthed every new blog he has opened after each time being exposed and basically closed down. He seems to be a compulsive new blog opener that then steals other peoples efforts as though they're their own ............. if what I read is true. Apparently he has had a lot of 'new' blogs through always changing his name etc.

      So I would not be surprised if he has reopened under yet another name. Hope this info helps :)

      Delete
    3. puw, thanks for spending your time for investigation. I never felt the need to investigate him, but after your comment I did also a quick one. And yes I found his list of using blogs with 1 well-known blog name to me. This "weirdo" has also a nickname "Hans De Vente the Deleter" and I am not surprised if he has more of them.

      Delete
  5. 2020 is who he posts as on zinhof's blog.
    On previous blogs he did sometime say where he got the files from but he is a known troublemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found out you are back - WELCOME! Enjoy your work, sorry for your big inconvenience.

    MAC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am anonmyous.March 21, 2020 at 11:22 AM

    It's the internet!He has many names, he could be TheSingleGuy, he plays games, is he mental, no idea, but remember nobody is real on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why using my name? Do you think I'm that person? Get real! Why don't you say "He could be "I am too anonmyous""? Why you're hiding after this name and not using an account name like I do? Afraid of what? Are you that person?

      Delete
    2. I too am anonmyous.March 31, 2020 at 10:40 AM

      Well your back let's hope you don't spit the dummy again and stay strong this time, and no I'm not Hans, but it is the internet and having an account name means nothing, it's the internet and people hack.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you have returned to blogging. You provide a great service to the music sharing community.

    ReplyDelete