01. Crystal Gayle - M.R.S. Degree (02:10)
02. Sonny Throckmorton - Do Nothin' Somethin' (02:36)
03. Frankie Dee - Let's Go Steady (01:57)
04. Ronnie Height - Mem'ries And Habits (02:04)
05. Ronnie Vare And The Inspirations - Let Me Be Your Love (02:25)
06. Curtis Gordon - Tell 'ol I Ain't Here (02:30)
07. Barry Gordon - She's Got Soul (02:14)
08. Elroy & The Excitements - My Love Will Never Die (02:37)
09. Leroy Van Dyke - Your Daughter Cried All Night (02:44)
10. Tony Rocco - Keep A Walkin' (01:47)
11. The Lanes - Please Be My Love (02:27)
12. Kenny Serratt & The Messengers - The Way I Lose My Mind (02:34)
13. Philip & Stephan - Meet Me Tonight Little Girl (02:15)
14. The Toreadors - Do You Remember (03:18)
15. Macey Ross - Big Chief Buffalo Nickle (01:42)
16. The Guides - You Must Try (02:34)
17. The Impressions - I Dreamed Last Night (03:10)
18. The Flaming Hearts - Baby (02:26)
19. Horton Bros. - I Need The Loving (02:08)
20. The Three D's - Broken Hearted (02:13)
21. The Orbits - Message Of Love (02:20)
22. Donnie Bowser - That's What I Need (02:53)
23. Davey Buhl - The Devil (02:21)
24. Eddie Noack - Too Hot To Handle (02:15)

No comments:
Post a Comment