Sunday, August 23, 2026

VA - Remembering The Good Old Days Of Youth Vol. 0005 (mp3 320)



01. Little Anthony And The Imperials - I'm On The Outside Looking In (03:07)
02. Janice Lynn - Oh Yeah Maybe Baby (01:41)
03. The Playboys - One Question (02:20)
04. The Celebrities - I Want You (02:21)
05. Norman Wade - Another Place Another Time (02:45)
06. Danny Peppermint - The Passing Parade (02:04)
07. The Bluedots - My Very Own (02:47)
08. Rick Palmer - You Threw A Dart (02:11)
09. Johnny Bush - I'll Go To A Stranger (02:16)
10. Tony Mattina - I Need A Love To Share (02:00)
11. Larry Evans - Fool Of The Year (02:13)
12. Charley Brown - Born Rich (02:11)
13. The Twilighters - Little Did I Dream (02:49)
14. Fred Cuna - Serious Thinking (02:05)
15. Jerry Foster Featuring Scotty Moore On Guitar - You're Right, I'm Left, She's Gone (02:37)
16. Susan And Teri - Alibis (02:06)
17. Georgia Baker - He Calls When He Cries (02:46)
18. Myrna Lee - Leftover Love (02:15)
19. David Rogers - Need You (02:44)
20. The Camelots - The Letter (02:34)
21. Allen Roberts - Song On The Juke Box (02:18)
22. The Desires - Set Me Free (02:31)
23. Barry Richards - Kissin' Doll (02:04)
24. The Quotations - Summertime Goodbyes (02:43)

No comments:

Post a Comment