Monday, August 24, 2026

VA - Remembering The Good Old Days Of Youth Vol. 0006 (mp3 320)



01. Dave Brockman - Six 10's And An 8 (01:58)
02. Robby Lynn And The Teens - She'll Never Be Back (01:54)
03. The Sof-Tones - Oh Why (02:36)
04. Nat Stuckey - Buddy, I Lied (03:02)
05. Len Gale - Don't Awaken Me (01:31)
06. Kenny And The Socialites - I'll Have To Decide (02:57)
07. Gene Crawford - Me, Myself And I (02:10)
08. The Epics - Lonely (02:57)
09. Robin Lee - If That's For Me (02:03)
10. Timmy Tyson - She Said (02:44)
11. Red Steagall - Ballad Of Billy's Lady (02:42)
12. Angela Martin - I Wish I Were (Three By Four) (01:59)
13. Johnny Ryall - Three Little Lies (02:12)
14. The Ambassadors - Goo Goo Bird Mambo (01:47)
15. The Pyramiders - Don't Ever Leave Me (02:18)
16. Jim Pewter - Little Miss Red Riding Hood Surfer Queen Of Hollywood (02:46)
17. The Capris - Oh My Darling (03:07)
18. Eddy Hope - You Tear Me Up (02:23)
19. The Fascinations - Midnight (02:23)
20. Betty Amos - Wages Of Sin (02:16)
21. The De Vaurs - Where Are You (02:14)
22. Jeanette Jabaley - I Love You Anyhow (02:30)
23. Dean Jones - Silhouettes (02:49)
24. Bob Andrews - The Blindfold Of Love (02:05)

No comments:

Post a Comment